Since I used an original neck for this project, I needed to come up with some cool idea for the inlay for this guitar.
My dad was able to print me some stickers in the Symbol shape which I could use to make me some nice dot makings.
First I sealed all the frets, and spray-painted the whole neck in the white base paint, then for each spot where the symbol would be added, I spray-painted that aria with gold.
Once this was dry, I could place those symbol stickers over the gold painted spots on the fretboard.
And I sprayed the whole neck in this Purple metallic paint, and left it out to dry.
When this was done, I could remover the stickers again to reveal the gold color which now turned out to be a symbol shape inlay.
I also removed the tape over the frets, and did a recover of them before I would apply the clear coat to the whole neck.
While this was drying I started to paint the body.
The same base white paint was applied first in 2 layers of paint, when it was dry I took a 1200 Grid sandpaper to smooth out the surface before it was ready for its 1 layer or purple metallic.
At the end I had 4 layers of purple metallic and now the body was ready for its final layers of clear coat.
When it was applied and dry, I could start to polish the whole body and neck and I could start mounting everything together.